Team Perelel is growing! We're looking for a driven, passionate, and highly organized Social Media Manager who will work closely with the Director of Content & Community and marketing team. This is a full-time role based in Los Angeles, CA. The right candidate for this role will have an editorial eye, passion for content creation, and a pulse on social media trends.
Key ResponsibilitiesManage the scheduling and planning of Perelel’s social media channels while working closely with the Director of Content + Community to ensure posts hit key metrics and are in line with overall content strategy.
- Create weekly, social-first content for social media, including Instagram and TikTok under the direction of the Director of Content + Community.
- Write engaging and compelling copy in brand voice and tone.
- Ensure all messaging and creative is consistent across channels and in line with the Perelel brand identity.
- Provide community management across all social platforms.
- Identify key social media trends with a brand lens.
- Write weekly blog posts and newsletters.
- Assist in producing Perelel content shoots.
- Assist in tracking the performance of social media and Perelel campaigns.
- Grow and engage Perelel’s community in the digital space.
- Work closely with the marketing team, including influencers and partnerships, to execute various marketing campaigns and initiatives.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in editorial, social media or marketing.
- Experience with copywriting, content creation and social media preferred.
- Highly organized and good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to balance and manage multiple projects at once.
- Personal interest in the wellness category and well-versed in the space.
- Ability to work to in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, while maintaining a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Collaborative team player with an open mind and willingness to learn.
- A genuine passion for the Perelel brand, our mission, customer, and products.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Interest in analyzing data and learning various marketing platforms.